Become a USA Taekwondo Member
Joining USA Taekwondo not only helps to support the organization and its elite athletes as we strive to improve standards, grow the sport and bring home medals in international and Olympic taekwondo competitions, it also gives YOU a whole host of benefits, and we are working constantly to add additional value to your membership packages.
There are SEVEN membership categories. You can find out more details by clicking on the links, but below is a brief overview of each class:
- ATHLETE - for the taekwondo competitor who wants the chance to enter national competitions, score ranking points and, if you think you are good enough, have a shot at the US National and Olympic teams. Plus much more!
- COACH - Becoming a coach class member of USA Taekwondo will allow you to coach in national and international events, gain access to coaching seminars and education (including qualifications) and much more!
- REFEREE - If you want to referee at USA Taekwondo events this is membership package for you! Gives access to events and also referee education programs.
- FAMILY - More than one taekwondo enthusiast in the family? Sign up as a group and receive discounts for joining your family with ours!
- CLUB - Own a taekwondo school? Sign up as an official USA Taekwondo club and receive a whole host of benefits including inclusion on the TeamUSA website in our Club Locator App which will help to drive more new students to YOUR school!
- SUPPORTER - This is the category for those who don't wish to (or perhaps can't) compete, but still want to support USA Taekwondo or an individual athlete, maybe a family member. This is a reduced price membership category and an ideal way for you to show your support of taekwondo in America!
- LIFETIME - Lifetime members get fantastic benefits including free admission to all USAT events AND recognition on the official website! The ULTIMATE membership option for the true taekwondo enthusiast!
Joining USA Taekwondo is an exciting and rewarding step. The more we work together, the stronger the sport will become in the USA - you can feel good about supporting something you love, be confident that the membership fee will be put to good use, and be ready to fight in massive competitions such as the annual National Championships and, once you reach black belt level, the epic US Open Championships where the best in the world fly in to fight it out!
And who knows, if you are good enough you could make the National Team and travel the world, including the ultimate goal for all competitive athletes - the Olympic Games!